Wednesday 7 July 2010

PREZI


I researched the site prezi (www.prezi.com) and found out what it is about. This site allows you to edit presentations, it allows you to access different links from one page instead of creating 10 or more slides. It is a more creative way and makes it funner. You can add links to other websites or youtube. You can also add pictures to tell your story then add a little text next to them. You can present your presentation differently eg. you can create it like a book then speak your thoughts on what you did and add images in to make it more intriguing.

The presentation allows you to zoom into different sections and then click on that topic to enter this subject and get the information you want to know. It is easy to access all you have to do is click and then you are able to zoom in to what you want, when you click on the area you want it the slide would move itself to were you want it to go. Its a faster, more interesting way.

This link will show you how it works:


I would like to use this site in the future to explain how i did my trailer so i decided i would create an experimental Prezi

I found it quite easy to actually do, i was able to add images change my font and the size. I could rotate text and images.
They show a mini clip before that shows you how to use it properly.

This is a video of my experiment on the Prezi site.

In order for me to download the video onto my blog i had to download the presentation onto the desktop and then i was able to download it onto my blog. When i tried it, it didnt download, someone in the class then found out you had to enbed it in order to download it onto blogger.

This is something new i have learnt today how to use the Prezi site. It was quite easy the only difficulty i found was figuring out how to get it onto the desktop but i soon enough worked out how to do it although it was not needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment